ad amazon

How to Configure QQ Thunder Super Flight Controller



This post is for the review of QQ Thunder Super Flight Controller (FC). And glad to inform you that it is a positive review for this from my side. I tried it with my X4 Quadcopter with S500 frame and it works well. During placing the order for Thunder QQ Super Flight controller I rethink on my decision for twice and thrice but I finally I did. Before going to setup let have a look at Thunder QQ Super Flight Controller.

About Thunder QQ Super Flight Controller:

QQ Thunder Super Flight Controller is a simple entry level multi-copter flight control unit built-in precise digital gyroscope and acceleration sensor with self-stabilizing function and super stable flight performance. It supports quadcopter and hexacopter configuration and requires at least 4 channel Rx system. Thunder QQ Super support 4 different model and 2 is for quadcopter and 2 is for hexacopter configuration. Besides all standard PCM and 2.4G digital receiver, It also compatible with S.BUS DSM2 and DSMX satellite. And it’s also easy in connection and installation with ultra-bright LED light. Receiver type and multi-rotor type are very easily selected via the small DIP switches and calibration is also extremely easy with the set button. Once calibrated sensitivity is also a very simple affair with just one small adjuster on the front of the unit making this flight controller one of the easiest to set up ever. This all thing I get know once I go through  Thunder QQ Super Flight Controller manual PDF.
 

QQ Thunder Vs. KK Pro


No comments:

Post a Comment